The new gadget


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just bought my new precious gadget. It's a mp3 radio player that's is an amazing device. I don't know why I waited so long before buying it. I was discussing with Orlando about the convenience of this gift. I have personally never been fan of walkman or Discman. I feel they are not appropriate to use and although I can not denied their role in music and audio evolution I frankly don't remember having one of those things. But now everything is different. This small radio USB player is so great it has been attached to my neck since I opened the box. I got mp3/wma music, fm radio, voice recorder and the lovely function of karaoke. The price is also a joke. Even Orlando is considering buying one and replacing that Sony Discman that doesn't fit him at all. I am now a big fan of podcasting. This technology world is going crazy. Before i had to sit in my computer to listen to BBC programmes, but now I just download the programs, transfer them to my mp3 player and listen to while I'm on my way to work or lying on my bed. I’m so happy with my new toy. I also downloaded iTunes which gives me a lot of options to subscribe to a growing list of very interesting podcasts.

These days work is hard as usual <>. I'm taking tutorials on web design, dreamweaver and html because we are in the final part of the BIE project which includes publishing all the spatial information collected in the database to the web. Actually I write this post to change activities for a while. But I'm not just working for this machine guys. Today we celebrated Maria Ximena's birthday by going to Crepes and Waffles. It was so crowded that we had to wait for almost 30 minutes to have the lunch served. I'm not crazy about waiting but my co-workers do.

It’s time to sleep if I don’t want to be sleepy and lazy tomorrow. Take good care.


4 Responses to “The new gadget”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Todavia no he podido postear!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Por fin pude postear en este Blog!

    :-S

    Como usuario satisfecho de Discman, y lo seguire siendo mientras no tenga una financiacion segura, esperare un poco para cambiarme a la tecnologia USB.

    Gracias por los consejos para la compra de uno de estos Gadjets para mi hermana!, lo tengo en cuenta.

    Y espero se le pase pronto el ENZOTAMIENTO con el Dreamweaver, para empezar la promocion del BIE.

    QUE VIVA EL DISCMAN MP3!!
    ABAJO EL MINIDICS!!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Creo que esta es una muy buena opcion para tener en cuenta al momento de conseguir reproductores de música, así puede ser tenido en cuenta para una futura compral, al igual que oscar pienso que puede esperar, más cuando la vida no es tan movil, en mi caso puedo aún escuchar en mi casa y mi pc

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3

GPL

 

 

BIE